U16 Special

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Bartholomew on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:43 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:glad to be laughing again and not raging.

It's good to see you laugh again and not raging Smile

However, you say this:

not in her universe. shes second strongest in her universe. so thats wrong.

and this:

vegetto, goku, cell, buu, the kais and probably uub can all do IT. so they are mary sues?

She is the only one, besides Vegetto, in her universe that knows IT. I'm just saying...
avatar
Bartholomew

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 26
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Docter KillJoy on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 am

it's like talking to a brick wall with ussj future trunks because he refuses to listen to reason.


Is taught abilities that were previously kept unique to one character
vegetto, goku, cell, buu, the kais and probably uub can all do IT. so they are mary sues?


Are you realy that ignorant? the answer wasn't about IT. but multiple abilities. read better or get glasses.

--

Descended from royalty.
so trunks is a mary sue? how about chichi? how about vegeta?

trunks has never done any retarded stuff like u16 bra, also he was never officialy given a title. chi-chi? she is hardly royalty, even with ox-king giving himself that title, he ain't royality. as for vegeta, he only used the title prince in the saiyan - namek saga. after that he didn't even bother with it. and vegeta was pretty much the dbz punching bag. hardly a mary sue.


----


vegeta he
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Mrperson0 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:27 am

Ussj Trunks, the main characters WE have come to know and love are Goku and Vegeta from U18. You can possibly add Gohan too. Bra is very likely stronger than all of them at SSJ2.

I love how you dodged the techniques question. Vegetto's special move to destroy Buu? Remember that attack? Yeah, so far, Bra is the only other person to know that attack. Others explained the other Mary Sue traits.

I love how you get so worked up over this. I guess you know how others felt when you called out C17 Yamcha for stupid reasons.
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Docter KillJoy wrote:it's like talking to a brick wall with ussj future trunks because he refuses to listen to reason.


Is taught abilities that were previously kept unique to one character
vegetto, goku, cell, buu, the kais and probably uub can all do IT. so they are mary sues?


Are you realy that ignorant? the answer wasn't about IT. but multiple abilities. read better or get glasses.

--

Descended from royalty.
so trunks is a mary sue? how about chichi? how about vegeta?

trunks has never done any retarded stuff like u16 bra, also he was never officialy given a title. chi-chi? she is hardly royalty, even with ox-king giving himself that title, he ain't royality. as for vegeta, he only used the title prince in the saiyan - namek saga. after that he didn't even bother with it. and vegeta was pretty much the dbz punching bag. hardly a mary sue.


----


vegeta he

I agree , this "blockhead," never seems to see the writing on the wall. Bra is a Mary Sue, unfortunately, and can be admitted as a interesting character that was overdeveloped in regards to her status amongst her peers. I think USSJ just enjoys fapping too much at pictures of bra, and doesn't want her to change lol
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

the answer wasn't about IT. but multiple abilities
still remains the same. so what if shes the only one in her universe besides vegetto? still doesnt make her a mary sue. otherwise goku is a big time mary sue then when hes the only one who knows shit like IT, kaioken and dragon fist and no one else does at end of z. knowing techniques no one else does is a cause and effect, not a mary sue trait. only tien know tri beam. OMFG MARY SUE. theres a flaw with that, see?

trunks has never done any retarded stuff like u16 bra
which makes him more of a mary sue/gary stu. perfect little trunks.

after that he didn't even bother with it
um.....no? did you even watch dbz? (to kid buu) "im the saiyan prince! vegetaaaa!" and even all through gt where he is at peace with being one of the z fighters, he still has heaps of pride with being the prince. being royalty isnt a mary sue trait as plenty of royalty are arrogant flawed people.

the main characters WE have come to know and love are Goku and Vegeta from U18. You can possibly add Gohan too. Bra is very likely stronger than all of them at SSJ2.
main characters of the "canon" manga. in this comic, U18 are hardly main characters. we know more about broly and vegetto's characters than the "ones we all know and love". canon wont apply here.

special move to destroy Buu? Remember that attack
youve all told me numerous times its a glorified kiai that is easy to do. now your backing out cos you all want bra to be a mary sue?

for stupid reasons.
in your opinion. you like yamcha as much as i like bra. its even and fair. doesnt mean you can just hate bra just because i do, out of spite.

Bra is a Mary Sue
and yet like i pointed out, shes nothing like it. shall i copy and past my explaining of mary sue traits that bra doesnt have? like a long name, every imaginable power, all the guys swooning over her, doing absolutely everything and being the main character with no flaws and perfect in every way, perfect personality and mistakes which no one calls her out on....just compare U2 mary sue to bra. are they anything alike? no. shes perfect. bra is a bratty uncontrollable flawed teen. ive never seen any mary sue like that. you just all have no real points to back up your claims as i can rebutt them all day.

I think USSJ just enjoys fapping too much at pictures of bra, and doesn't want her to change lo
thats my problem. you all are a bunch of asshole dicks who hate bra just because i do. are you like this with every fanboy? do you get some satisfaction over demeaning me? didnt think so. its all out of spite. im no more a basement dweller than you fucking nerds. so get over yourselves.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:31 am

[quote="Ussj Future Trunks"]


I think USSJ just enjoys fapping too much at pictures of bra, and doesn't want her to change lo
thats my problem. you all are a bunch of asshole dicks who hate bra just because i do. are you like this with every fanboy? do you get some satisfaction over demeaning me? didnt think so. its all out of spite. im no more a basement dweller than you fucking nerds. so get over yourselves.

1st sentence: You admit you have a problem fapping to bra

2nd sentence: We hate bra bc you hate bra as well?

Everything else: Dork
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Docter KillJoy on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 am

[quote="Stick"]
Ussj Future Trunks wrote:


I think USSJ just enjoys fapping too much at pictures of bra, and doesn't want her to change lo
thats my problem. you all are a bunch of asshole dicks who hate bra just because i do. are you like this with every fanboy? do you get some satisfaction over demeaning me? didnt think so. its all out of spite. im no more a basement dweller than you fucking nerds. so get over yourselves.

1st sentence: You admit you have a problem fapping to bra

2nd sentence: We hate bra bc you hate bra as well?

Everything else: Dork


avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Mrperson0 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 am

Nope, I hated Bra due to the fact she was conceived by Vegetto and Bulma, a pairing I hate. You just added more fuel to the fire by treating her like a goddess. I would have been perfectly fine if this Bra was just normal Bra. And lol @ basement comment, u mad?
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 am

You admit you have a problem fapping to bra
no i didnt. once again putting words in my mouth for spite.

We hate bra bc you hate bra as well?
what does that even mean?

yeah im a dork. and proud of it Smile

You just added more fuel to the fire by treating her like a goddess
and why? by that logic you should hate every fanboy and fangirl in existence for glorifying their faves.

And lol @ basement comment, u mad?
yep.

avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Docter KillJoy on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
You admit you have a problem fapping to bra
no i didnt. once again putting words in my mouth for spite.

We hate bra bc you hate bra as well?
what does that even mean?

yeah im a dork. and proud of it Smile

You just added more fuel to the fire by treating her like a goddess
and why? by that logic you should hate every fanboy and fangirl in existence for glorifying their faves.

And lol @ basement comment, u mad?
yep.


well at least you admit that you are a dork.
i doubt that with your attitude it will ever change.
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Docter KillJoy wrote:
Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
You admit you have a problem fapping to bra
no i didnt. once again putting words in my mouth for spite.

We hate bra bc you hate bra as well?
what does that even mean?

yeah im a dork. and proud of it :)

You just added more fuel to the fire by treating her like a goddess
and why? by that logic you should hate every fanboy and fangirl in existence for glorifying their faves.

And lol @ basement comment, u mad?
yep.


well at least you admit that you are a dork.
i doubt that with your attitude it will ever change.

Absolutely, I don't think he'll ever relent....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Mrperson0 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:21 pm

"and why? by that logic you should hate every fanboy and fangirl in existence for glorifying their faves. "

Pretty much, yeah. But I've only seen very few that are as bad as you, all of them being blind fools.

Well, looks like USSJ is the only one to confirm he lives in a basement, seeing as I live in a dorm at college.
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Mrperson0 wrote:"and why? by that logic you should hate every fanboy and fangirl in existence for glorifying their faves. "

Pretty much, yeah. But I've only seen very few that are as bad as you, all of them being blind fools.

Well, looks like USSJ is the only one to confirm he lives in a basement, seeing as I live in a dorm at college.


LMAO basement
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Well, looks like USSJ is the only one to confirm he lives in a basement, seeing as I live in a dorm at college.
are you that desperate that you have to make shit up and put words in my mouth just to prove me wrong?
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
Well, looks like USSJ is the only one to confirm he lives in a basement, seeing as I live in a dorm at college.
are you that desperate that you have to make shit up and put words in my mouth just to prove me wrong?

No, he's just highlighting the hilarity of your recent post and its rather personal and revealing content. Perhaps, you should bother to go over your statements before releasing them, so as to avoid this self-embarrassment :)
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:45 pm

well i said i was no more a basement dweller than you. so by calling me a basement dweller, that would mean your calling yourselves basement dwellers. i think you pwned yourselves
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:well i said i was no more a basement dweller than you. so by calling me a basement dweller, that would mean your calling yourselves basement dwellers. i think you pwned yourselves

Go back to your cave, I mean basement, troll....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:47 pm

that means you should as well. cos i am no more a basement dweller than you.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:that means you should as well. cos i am no more a basement dweller than you.

Yet decidedly not, anyway, troll, it appears you've done everything I set out to do, but to yourself. You just love Bra too much.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:52 pm

no i dont. you hate the comic so much that you just call someone who likes a character in it a troll for no reason.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:no i dont. you hate the comic so much that you just call someone who likes a character in it a troll for no reason.

Really, then explain the very image gracing your avatar. Explain your exasperated emotions that come up whenever someone speaks negatively of such character, to a level that reflects badly on your own character. Explain why you like her so much....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:06 am

cos shes awesome and im a fanboy. plenty of those in the world. go bully them.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:09 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:cos shes awesome and im a fanboy. plenty of those in the world. go bully them.

Maybe her "awesomeness," is a sign of her being a Mary Sue? "wink wink"
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 am

um you all think yamcha is awesome. and hes like useless lmao. so awesomeness cannot be a mary sue trait. after all, many loved characters are deeply flawed people, the opposite of perfect little mary sues. who everyone hates.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:um you all think yamcha is awesome. and hes like useless lmao. so awesomeness cannot be a mary sue trait. after all, many loved characters are deeply flawed people, the opposite of perfect little mary sues. who everyone hates.

And we hate Bra for being a Mary Sue. Face it you adore a Sue, something that's proving difficult for you to understand...
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum