U16 Special

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:43 am

i dont see any sues around. since bra certainly isnt a mary sue.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Mrperson0 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:51 am

Do you live in a dorm/apartment at college, USSJ?

Seriously though, you brought it upon yourself with the basement comment.
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:19 am

no not really. i said im as much living in the basement as you are. you kinda dug yourselves your own graves by saying i am a basement dweller. since it would then mean you are too. and no i live in my house. with my parents. i havent moved out yet since im awaiting a job and going to local tafe.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:55 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:no not really. i said im as much living in the basement as you are. you kinda dug yourselves your own graves by saying i am a basement dweller. since it would then mean you are too. and no i live in my house. with my parents. i havent moved out yet since im awaiting a job and going to local tafe.

And you're like what 27? Still living with your parents?

This reminds of Grandma's Boy for some reason.

Dude, seriously it's called spellcheck, give it a try.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:55 am

sigh...and who told you i was 27?
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:58 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:sigh...and who told you i was 27?

So you are, that's just sad man....

Dude living with his parents in their basement fapping to pics of bra. Sad, really sad....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:59 am

i didnt say that. once again shoving words in my mouth and making your own truths. it wont work. im 18 you dick. wanna see my birth certificate?

and your still making shit up. did i say i live in a basement? i dont even HAVE a basement. im sitting in the office room. my bedroom is the other side of the house. fapping to pics of bra? where do you get that idea? do you think goku fanboys masturbate over goku pics? you seem to know alot about fapping to pics.


Last edited by Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:01 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:i didnt say that. once again shoving words in my mouth and making your own truths. it wont work. im 18 you dick. wanna see my birth certificate?

You live in a basement, or man-cave, with your parents.

Sure, sure you're not fooling us.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:02 am

so im not fooling you? good.

and where is your evidence for this? like i said. i dont have a basement. and i have entry into tafe next year. so its not like i have no life. your insults fail.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:05 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:so im not fooling you? good.

and where is your evidence for this? like i said. i dont have a basement. and i have entry into tafe next year. so its not like i have no life. your insults fail.

I'm pretty sure you do have a life....living in your parents' basement looking at pics of bra.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 am

now i know your just trying to piss me off Smile
your failure insults arent working, stick. gotta come up with something better.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:11 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:now i know your just trying to piss me off :)
your failure insults arent working, stick. gotta come up with something better.

Failure insults?

Troll you're getting desperate. And to think this all could've been avoided if you had just admitted what we already know: Bra = Mary Sue.

As Vegeta once said "Heh! Loser!!"

And I noticed you put you're age down recently(as in just a few minutes ago).
You're not fooling anyone.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:39 am

wrong. its just what you think. and still havent convinced me to see your view of bra. hell you havent even tried. you just blindly said "shes a mary sue" and have nothing to back it up. why? cos your wrong.

yes i put down my age so that everyone cant mistake me for 27 ever again. your going to be a nice fool if you still think im 27 with no reason to believe i am except your own little world where everything you say is truth and you dont need to back yourself up. this is the real world, stick. and you sure as shit need to back your insults up.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:22 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:wrong. its just what you think. and still havent convinced me to see your view of bra. hell you havent even tried. you just blindly said "shes a mary sue" and have nothing to back it up. why? cos your wrong.

yes i put down my age so that everyone cant mistake me for 27 ever again. your going to be a nice fool if you still think im 27 with no reason to believe i am except your own little world where everything you say is truth and you dont need to back yourself up. this is the real world, stick. and you sure as shit need to back your insults up.

Yeah, rather have my asshole waxed....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Docter KillJoy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: this is the real world, stick. and you sure as shit need to back your insults up.

I do believe this is the internet. not the real world.
try again lol!


your biggest problem is, that you say stuff, and your next post contradicts it.
for example: first you say dozens of times to people "duhhh vegetto's daughter of course she is born powerfull" and then when people point this out you resort to "dude she trained for over 10 years"

also you tend to start arguments, and when people make valid points that you don't agree with, you resort to making stuff up and using your own idea's and opinions as facts (which they are not)


just accept the fact that bra has mary sue traits and is on the path of becoming a full blown sue.
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 am

Docter KillJoy wrote:
Ussj Future Trunks wrote: this is the real world, stick. and you sure as shit need to back your insults up.

I do believe this is the internet. not the real world.
try again :lol!:


your biggest problem is, that you say stuff, and your next post contradicts it.
for example: first you say dozens of times to people "duhhh vegetto's daughter of course she is born powerfull" and then when people point this out you resort to "dude she trained for over 10 years"

also you tend to start arguments, and when people make valid points that you don't agree with, you resort to making stuff up and using your own idea's and opinions as facts (which they are not)


just accept the fact that bra has mary sue traits and is on the path of becoming a full blown sue.

KILLJOY 1 USSJ 0
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Leon on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Well, actually. Most every DBZ character rates pretty high on the Mary Sue line (except maybe Vegeta. Royal heritage of an extinct warrior race asides, he spends the majority of the series fucking up or getting his face smashed in the ground). Bra has Mary Sue traits because she's a DBZ character...and because she inherited quite a few of them from her father. It's one of those instances where you scratch your head and go "Eh...might be pushing it slightly, but makes sense within DBZ."

She's pretty much in DBM what Gohan would have been in DBZ if he had inherited his fathers love of fighting. I personally enjoy Bra...but I hate her fanboy(s) worse than Brolly's.
avatar
Leon

Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Mrperson0 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Leon wrote:Well, actually. Most every DBZ character rates pretty high on the Mary Sue line (except maybe Vegeta. Royal heritage of an extinct warrior race asides, he spends the majority of the series fucking up or getting his face smashed in the ground). Bra has Mary Sue traits because she's a DBZ character...and because she inherited quite a few of them from her father. It's one of those instances where you scratch your head and go "Eh...might be pushing it slightly, but makes sense within DBZ."

She's pretty much in DBM what Gohan would have been in DBZ if he had inherited his fathers love of fighting. I personally enjoy Bra...but I hate her fanboy(s) worse than Brolly's.

QFT. And USSJ, about Uub, yes, that would make him one too, seeing as it's well agreed upon that Goku (and possibly Vegeta) would be stronger than Kid Buu at least, which is pretty much Uub's potential.
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Mrperson0 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:13 pm

*sigh* Looks like the battle will carry on in the next main chapter...
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ganjalow on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:43 pm

your biggest problem is, that you say stuff, and your next post contradicts it.
for example: first you say dozens of times to people "duhhh vegetto's daughter of course she is born powerfull" and then when people point this out you resort to "dude she trained for over 10 years"

He's not allowed to say that Bra's strength is based on her potentiel ( Vegetto's daughter ) AND her BIG training ?

Anyway, Bra's strength IS normal.

For all the "Bra = Mary Sue", nop.

Bra is inexperienced. Bra trains very much to have this strength. Bra almost killed her father and her brother. Bra was getting her ass handled by Buu ( BTW, Buu shouldn't be at Vegetto SSJ2 level -_-" Lol WTF, I'm getting my ass destroyed by Vegetto SSJ1 Buu Saga and then 20 years after I'm as strong as a stronger Vegetto not SSJ1 but SSJ2 !!! WTF -_-" Buu IS a Gary Stu ).

Or every DBZ character is a Mary Sue / Gary Stu. Oh yeah, Goku is the stronger of the Z Team, he has fucking technics ( Kaioken, Instant Transmission ) and he's the only one to know them, Goku kills a lot of ennemys, Goku is the Super Saiyen ...

Stop calling Mary Sue everybody when you don't have argument.

The only Mary Sue is Zen Buu.

Ganjalow

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Docter KillJoy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 pm

perhaps if you botherd reading the pages better then you would realise that it was explained that zen buu absorbed anyone with some power or special ability

he has absorbed all the z-fighters (goku, vegeta, mystic gohan, piccolo, goten, trunks, tien, yamcha, probaly #18 also) and anyone else with some power or special ability in his universe)

so it's not that unreasable that he is around ssj2 vegetto level.

as for bra, plenty of people have given valid reasons and facts. that point her out as having mary-sue traits.
ussj future trunks just refuses to accept that because he loves jerking off to her too much.

as for your things about goku.
in the intire dbz serie, the only opponent he actualy killed was kid buu. he killed more in db true.
as for not teaching those techniques to others. you could call that plot induced stupidity. but same goes for goku never bothering to learn a different energy attack then the kamehameha.

the super saiyan? what about the others then, they learned ssj also.
if your talking about legendary super saiyan, thats Broly
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Leon on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Goku's an interesting case because he's not the Author's Mary sue...he's the fans' Mary Sue. Gohan was supposed to take over the role of the hero(Twice) but the fans put the pressure on for Goku.
avatar
Leon

Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ganjalow on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:45 pm

perhaps if you botherd reading the pages better then you would realise that it was explained that zen buu absorbed anyone with some power or special ability

he has absorbed all the z-fighters (goku, vegeta, mystic gohan, piccolo, goten, trunks, tien, yamcha, probaly #18 also) and anyone else with some power or special ability in his universe)

so it's not that unreasable that he is around ssj2 vegetto level.

Hum yeah ... no.

First, Buu absorbed, in the order of power :

Gohan
Goku
Vegeta
Piccolo
Trunks
Goten

Tenshinhan was K.O. and everybody else was dead.

BUT, the Buu that Vegetto fought and KICKED HIS ASS like a NEW-BORN, even transformed into a CANDY, only absorbed more Goku and Vegeta, which, obviously, together are not stronger than a Mystic Gohan.

Plus, Vegetto became stronger since all those years.

Vegetto DBM SSJ2 >> Vegetto Buu Saga SSJ2 > Vegetto DBM SSJ1 >> Vegetto Buu Saga SSJ1 >>>> Buu Gohan.

Even if Buu Gohan who absorbed Goku and Vegeta, it's not enough to become as strong as Vegetto Buu Saga SSJ1. At all.

Gohan > Buu > SSJ3 Goku Buu Saga.( From Salagir's point ) So Buu Gohan+Goku+Vegeta is, what, 1,33 times stronger than was Buu Gohan ? That's nothing, Vegetto was easily 4-5 times stronger than him. Plus, if Vegetto Buu Saga is SSJ3 in his base form, he should be something like 10-20 times stronger than him in SSJ1.

And Salagir stated that SSJ2 is like x10 SSJ1, which is obviously right, because Cell is 3 times stronger than Gohan ( Stated by Vegeta ) and Gohan SSJ2 rapes litterally Cell.

So Vegetto SSJ2 Buu Saga =~ 10x Vegetto SSJ1 Buu Saga = ~50x-100x Buu-Gohan.

And Vegetto DBM is way stronger than Vegetto Buu Saga.

So, Buu became at least 50-100 times stronger in 20 years. LoL. LoL. LoL.
Absorbing peoples is nothing in terms of power. A power level of 10 000 is HUGE in the universe. We saw it. Dodoria, Zarbon, they're the elite. Commando Ginyu, something like 40 000-45 000 are the super elite. Ginyu is the crazy elite of the dead and Freeza is the N°1 in the universe ( We don't count his family and the Kaioshins / Dabra 'cause they're in different world ).

And Goku and his friends are wayyyy stronger than those 10 000 ( very rare to find in the universe ). Freeza 2nde transfo is 1000 000. Freeza 2nd transfo which is < Freeza 3rst transfo << freeza final form << freeza 100% << Trunks ( one-shot ) << 17, 18 << Imperfect Cell powered-up << Cell semi perfect << Vegeta USSJ < Vegeta USSJ after the second training in the ROSAT << Goku << Cell << Gohan SSJ2 << Goku SSJ3 < Gohan Mystic < Buu Gotenks << Buu Gohan << Vegetto SSJ1.

If I counted well : 10 000 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Vegetto SSJ1.

Vegetto SSJ1 Buu Saga must be at milliards or I don't know.

The power levels that Buu absorbs are nothing. The technics and the science of fighting are interresting. But not the power level. Plus, in the novellisation, Buu says that he only absorbed thousands of people for their technics.

So Buu became 100 times stronger because of ... Because WTF I don't know.

as for bra, plenty of people have given valid reasons and facts. that point her out as having mary-sue traits.
ussj future trunks just refuses to accept that because he loves jerking off to her too much.

I was saying that EVERY character has "Mary-Sue traits". It's EASY to say "Oh, this character sucks, it's a Mary-Sue".
Yeah, Bra is strong. Because she trained a lot and she's Vegetto's daughter. What the deal ? Huge potentiel + Big training for 10 years = Strength. That's normal.
The next special will maybe show us how she managed to have this strength.

as for your things about goku.
in the intire dbz serie, the only opponent he actualy killed was kid buu. he killed more in db true.
as for not teaching those techniques to others. you could call that plot induced stupidity. but same goes for goku never bothering to learn a different energy attack then the kamehameha.

Every energy attack are the same as Kamehamehas. There's absolutely no difference between them. Ok, Vegeta's Final Flash is stronger but takes more time to be launched. And Gohan's Masenko is faster but I don't think it has the same power level. So what ? It's still a Kikoha, or energy wave, whatever you call it.

The only technics which are useful to learn if you know Kamehameha are ... Instant Transmission, getting the fuck out when you need, advantage in battle ( against Cell, plus, the Instant Kamehameha is a good technic ), Kienzan ( killing a stronger opponent ) and Kikoho if you're nearly as strong as you're ennemy, to kill him.

That's all. And Goku knows them all. Not the Kienzan and the Kikoho because they're the only way for Earthers to have a role after the Freeza Saga. Fuck SSJs and Cyborgs who made them useless.

Goku has more Mary-Sue traits than Bra. But he rocks. "Mary-Sue traits" mean nothing. Sorry.

the super saiyan? what about the others then, they learned ssj also.
if your talking about legendary super saiyan, thats Broly

SSJ is just a boost from nowhere to make earthers and Piccolo useless and Saiyens fucking strong.

Ganjalow

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:45 pm

"duhhh vegetto's daughter of course she is born powerfull"
never said that alone. always added it on with trained for 10 years. so no contradiction there.

also you tend to start arguments
not my fault others are argumentive and cant accept my opinions.

you resort to making stuff up
when?

using your own idea's and opinions as fact
never. in fact i HATE it when people are like "im right. fact". never said that.

seems your the one making shit up to try and insult me. wasnt it you who have been arguing with me ever since this forum started? i never asked you. your the one who keeps spiting me and talking shit. i can only respond.

just accept the fact that bra has mary sue traits
cant accept lies. what traits you talking about? any trait, either someone else possesses and therefore bra cant be a mary sue for posessing them, or she plain doesnt possess them. you act like its sooo terrible that im biased for bra and against yamcha. how about you? when have you said something nice? your biased AGAINST bra and me. so cant say shit about bias mate.

KILLJOY 1 USSJ 0
what is this a game show?

I hate her fanboy(s) worse than Brolly's.
and when was i like "bras maximum lolzors she can beat anyone LOL"? never. all i ever did was defend her. and im hated for that. next time you defend a character, ill say i hate those damn fanboys who defend characters from haters...

Stop calling Mary Sue everybody when you don't have argument.
finally someone with truth.

.perhaps if you botherd reading the pages better then you would realise that it was explained that zen buu absorbed anyone with some power or special ability
yes we know that. its typical of a mary sue to get power in some cheap way. if zen buu trained or something then maybe not.

ussj future trunks just refuses to accept that because he loves jerking off to her too much
and dr killjoy loves to insult ussj future trunks and say he jerks off to her cos he has no life of his own and needs to insult others to make himself feel better. youve been biased against bra from day 1. so dont talk to me about "refusing to accept shit" and "jerking off to bra". why would i do that? cos im defending her from haters? like i said, every single defender and fanboy MUST jerk off to pics of their fave character. why? no reason. other than you being an asshole for no reason.

that point her out as having mary-sue traits.
and like leon and others pointed out, SO DOES EVERY OTHER DBZ CHARACTER. you have ZERO argument because for bra to be a mary sue, everyone would have to be in love with her, she would be super saiyan 5, and have a ridiculous tragic backstory and several fathers (sound familiar?). in a world of galaxy busters, they are all pretty much wish fulfillment for nerds like ourselves. you dont understand that cos you hate bra and refuse to think theres something that doesnt degrade her worth.

if your talking about legendary super saiyan, thats Broly
no its not. brolys non canon trash. goku and the others are legendary super saiyans. i refuse to think of goku after all the work hes done as "just a normal super saiyan". legendary transformation and normal dont go well together.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Among his more annoying habits, aside from his Bra fanboyism, Ussj's tendency to reply to every post and make walls of text.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U16 Special

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum