Predictions

Go down

Predictions

Post  other account on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 pm

What do you predict the outcome will be for the up coming fights we're aware of?
I'll go first:

Goku u18 vs. Vegeta u18

Vegeta wins.

During the fight Vegeta will probably reserve his power while Goku (in an out of character way) transforms straight into a SS3. Goku will look like the clear victor while Vegeta is on the defensive. Eventually Goku will become tired (despite the fact that he should have mastered that form) and Vegeta will take him out easily. Vegeta, as a consolation written in by Salagir, will admit that Goku (Kakorotto) is stronger than and he won't be able to trick like that him "next time" so he'll give up so he can hold on to that victory. Salagir's justification will be that Vegeta has always come out on top when fighting Goku one on one (citing the Saiyan Saga and the Buu saga as references).

Any objectors or other predictions?

other account

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : Nate (son)'s other account

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Bartholomew on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 pm

other account wrote:During the fight Vegeta will probably reserve his power while Goku (in an out of character way) transforms straight into a SS3. Goku will look like the clear victor while Vegeta is on the defensive. Eventually Goku will become tired (despite the fact that he should have mastered that form) and Vegeta will take him out easily. Vegeta, as a consolation written in by Salagir, will admit that Goku (Kakorotto) is stronger than and he won't be able to trick like that him "next time" so he'll give up so he can hold on to that victory. Salagir's justification will be that Vegeta has always come out on top when fighting Goku one on one (citing the Saiyan Saga and the Buu saga as references).
I agree with everything you said except, I find it very weird that Goku would transform to SSj3 in the beginning of the fight.
I really like the idea of Vegeta actually winning and then admits that Goku is the stronger of the two, and then they become close friends, but still rivals.
Also, I'm a little confused. Who won the fight in the end?
avatar
Bartholomew

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 27
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Mrperson0 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Unless Vegeta's base form somehow is as strong as Goku's SSJ3, Goku won't be going SSJ3 as soon as the match starts.

"and then they become close friends, but still rivals."

I thought that already happened right after they killed off Buu. They patched up their differences, and Vegeta knew Goku would always be the stronger fighter.
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:07 pm

I think Nate (son) was making a dig at Salagir's writing.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  other account on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:I think Nate (son) was making a dig at Salagir's writing.
-Not necessarily, I'm just saying the Vegeta is going to win but the only plausible way is by derailing Goku's character. Unless you can think of another way...

Unless Vegeta's base form somehow is as strong as Goku's SSJ3, Goku won't be going SSJ3 as soon as the match starts.
I find it very weird that Goku would transform to SSj3 in the beginning of the fight.
-More like he shouldn't go SS3 at the start of the fight, but he might be excited to show Vegeta that he's mastered the form... Rolling Eyes

other account

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : Nate (son)'s other account

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm

You seem to be under the impression that Vegeta's plan for trumping Goku's SSJ3 is to wait for it to burn out. However, for Vegeta to survive Goku's SSJ3 form, he would have to be significantly stronger than his SSJ2 state. However he manages to achieve this, it should make him strong enough to force Goku to transform.

And don't forget, before Vegeta even fights Goku, he has to beat Cell, who has been implied to be significantly stronger than he was when he beat Gohan.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  other account on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:You seem to be under the impression that Vegeta's plan for trumping Goku's SSJ3 is to wait for it to burn out. However, for Vegeta to survive Goku's SSJ3 form, he would have to be significantly stronger than his SSJ2 state. However he manages to achieve this, it should make him strong enough to force Goku to transform.

And don't forget, before Vegeta even fights Goku, he has to beat Cell, who has been implied to be significantly stronger than he was when he beat Gohan.

Salagir said that we will see a fight between Goku and Vegeta so he's not losing to Cell.

other account

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : Nate (son)'s other account

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Mrperson0 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:18 pm

"-More like he shouldn't go SS3 at the start of the fight, but he might be excited to show Vegeta that he's mastered the form... Rolling Eyes "

Once again, highly doubt that. Goku knows Vegeta has a trick up his sleeve, so he won't go SSJ3 until Vegeta gets his power higher than Goku's SSJ2 power.

other account wrote:
Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:You seem to be under the impression that Vegeta's plan for trumping Goku's SSJ3 is to wait for it to burn out. However, for Vegeta to survive Goku's SSJ3 form, he would have to be significantly stronger than his SSJ2 state. However he manages to achieve this, it should make him strong enough to force Goku to transform.

And don't forget, before Vegeta even fights Goku, he has to beat Cell, who has been implied to be significantly stronger than he was when he beat Gohan.

Salagir said that we will see a fight between Goku and Vegeta so he's not losing to Cell.

Things can change. Salagir said that the second Broly special was supposed to show how he kills all the Z-fighters in U20. Of course, that didn't happen.

By the looks of it, I honestly don't think they will get that far in the tournament. Maybe in the end of the comic, they'll start the Goku vs. Vegeta battle, then fade out, making all the fans mad and stuff.
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Stick on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 am

Mrperson0 wrote:"-More like he shouldn't go SS3 at the start of the fight, but he might be excited to show Vegeta that he's mastered the form... Rolling Eyes "

Once again, highly doubt that. Goku knows Vegeta has a trick up his sleeve, so he won't go SSJ3 until Vegeta gets his power higher than Goku's SSJ2 power.

other account wrote:
Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:You seem to be under the impression that Vegeta's plan for trumping Goku's SSJ3 is to wait for it to burn out. However, for Vegeta to survive Goku's SSJ3 form, he would have to be significantly stronger than his SSJ2 state. However he manages to achieve this, it should make him strong enough to force Goku to transform.

And don't forget, before Vegeta even fights Goku, he has to beat Cell, who has been implied to be significantly stronger than he was when he beat Gohan.

Salagir said that we will see a fight between Goku and Vegeta so he's not losing to Cell.

Things can change. Salagir said that the second Broly special was supposed to show how he kills all the Z-fighters in U20. Of course, that didn't happen.

By the looks of it, I honestly don't think they will get that far in the tournament. Maybe in the end of the comic, they'll start the Goku vs. Vegeta battle, then fade out, making all the fans mad and stuff.

Maybe they'll play Journey just as it's happening....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Bartholomew on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:55 am

Mrperson0 wrote:I thought that already happened right after they killed off Buu. They patched up their differences, and Vegeta knew Goku would always be the stronger fighter
I want them to become closer friends than that. Like Goku and Kuririn. Or Goku and Bulma. Close to best friends, but still not quite there. It's difficult to explain scratch
avatar
Bartholomew

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 27
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Kalkarot-El on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:00 pm

other account wrote:Salagir said that we will see a fight between Goku and Vegeta so he's not losing to Cell.
While I believe that the fight will happen.
I don't believe to memory that Salagir ever stated that Vegeta & Goku would fight, but only that "they'll amaze you" because at the time everyone was complaining about the limits being put on charaters?
I could be wrong, I just only remember him talking about Goku's & Vegeta's power once & it wasn't about them fighting to my memory.

Kalkarot-El

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum