Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Syrias on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 pm

not really. while the art is indeed good.... i still hate the decision to have goku help again.

the big change between u20 and others could have easily been decided to be broly powering up earlier in u20 and too late in all others, making it possible for vegeta and gohan to beat broly alone.

*sigh*
avatar
Syrias

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:50 am

well i guess we were one third right. still strikes me as breaking canon by having goku actually go to the living world. i guess the big change could be goku not coming to help in time and piccolo dies, then broly kills gohan and vegeta. ah well. should be getting back to main story in 2-3 pages time
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Docter KillJoy on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:31 am

i look forward to seeing multiple endings.
specialy the one where broly slaughters them all
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:32 pm

bounce i almost called it.

Near the start of the special, I said a Son Family Kamehame ha would finish off Brolli.
Goten [SSJ1] + Gohan [SSJ2] + Goku [SSJ3] = Brolli in sun

swap Goten out with the prince of sayajins and you have a stronger [though less symbolic] team blast.

Still, would be nice if Vegeta burst into SSJ2 as he fired his final flash... but then Goku would likely have seen it.
avatar
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Z-Dragon87 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:36 pm

(Comments have been deleted by myself.)


Last edited by Z-Dragon87 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Z-Dragon87

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Docter KillJoy on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 am

because toriyama didn't even like vegeta. so he turned him in the dbz punching bag
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:55 pm

however, he loved him some piccolo alien

big green is typically that strategically life saving sneak attack then gets curb stomped guy.

not that much of a difference from AT's least liked character with impressive entrance, prideful attitude, and immediate KO.
avatar
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 pm

alright so whats gonna happen in the next chapter? i think we will get a cover then intercut between a random tournament fight and the standoff in space. we will find out what bra and XXI will do obviously. i think a nice twist would be fat buu appearing and absorbing broly or zen buu getting his candy ray deflected into broly.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Docter KillJoy on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:34 pm

i wonder how xii will look like. and what his powers are.

as for bra. i have a feeling she will be way in over her head.
zen buu will either absorb her or nearly kill her (but of course be saved by vegetto)

avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Huh. Looks like there's going to be a third Broly special. After all, we still need to find out what happened to all other life in his universe.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:23 am

i hope they will save that for later and give us U13 or U16. enough broly already. anyway i think bra wont fight. she will just give a senzu to her dad and vegetto will somehow stop zen buu from absorbing broly. or zen buu tries to candy beam bra but vegetto knocks it into broly. or fat buu suddenly appears and he absorbs broly.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Rage on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:57 am

Im not giving details but next chapter isnt a special and returns to the cliffhanger situation.
avatar
Rage

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : Empty spaces of your mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Docter KillJoy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:28 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:i hope they will save that for later and give us U13 or U16. enough broly already. anyway i think bra wont fight. she will just give a senzu to her dad and vegetto will somehow stop zen buu from absorbing broly. or zen buu tries to candy beam bra but vegetto knocks it into broly. or fat buu suddenly appears and he absorbs broly.


broly is in the middle of a giant energy ball. i highly doubt any energy beam can get through it.
fat buu is too weak compared to broly.

it's more likely that bra gets absorbed
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:36 am

no its not. salagir has barely shown us a character that has so much potential as the only remaining female ssj. its not a good writing move to piss all that away so soon after pan's death. weve only just begun to see what she can do. so in my mind, it would be a serious bad move to just have her absorbed after building her up as strong. then again toriyama did it (gohan). but gohan was a main character. we dont know much about bra yet. i want to see her develop and peel away layers of her personality, skills and power. so do you still think shes gonna get absorbed? or just saying that out of spite.

"fat buu is too weak compared to broly"
Shocked facepalm. really i didnt think you could sink so low. No oh so buu cant absorb gohan according to you? buu was weaker therefore he cannot absorb people stronger than he is? we already know thats not true. fat buu can easily sneak up and TURN INTO CHOCOLATE. when talking about buu's absorption ability, strength has nothing to do with it. but surely you understood that before you spouted that little bit of lapse of logic.

broly isnt in the middle of it. hes being pushed by it. like how he was pushed to the sun in the special. or how vegeta was pushed up by gokus kaioken kamehameha. also candy beam is not an energy beam. its a magic beam...but surely you knew that already Neutral
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Syrias on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:no its not. salagir has barely shown us a character that has so much potential as the only remaining female ssj. its not a good writing move to piss all that away so soon after pan's death. weve only just begun to see what she can do. so in my mind, it would be a serious bad move to just have her absorbed after building her up as strong. then again toriyama did it (gohan). but gohan was a main character. we dont know much about bra yet. i want to see her develop and peel away layers of her personality, skills and power. so do you still think shes gonna get absorbed? or just saying that out of spite.

he has done it to pan already. Bra is not safe from it just because YOU want it. King Vegeta? got owned like nothing, not showing any of his character. Tidar? same thing. just accept that bra can be absorbed easily, if salagir chooses so.


Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
"fat buu is too weak compared to broly"
Shocked facepalm. really i didnt think you could sink so low. No oh so buu cant absorb gohan according to you? buu was weaker therefore he cannot absorb people stronger than he is? we already know thats not true. fat buu can easily sneak up and TURN INTO CHOCOLATE. when talking about buu's absorption ability, strength has nothing to do with it. but surely you understood that before you spouted that little bit of lapse of logic.

first off, dont be so condescending to others. buu and gohan where close to each other in power, compared to fat buu and broly(the latter being able to fight ssj2 vegetto. the VegetaXGoku+lots of training guy.). its reasonable to assume that fat buu would not be able to successfully absorb broly. fat buu is reasonably not much stronger than in the buu saga. broly is strong enough to nearly beat a ssj2 vegetto. how can you think that it is the same power difference as gohan-super buu had between them?


Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
broly isnt in the middle of it. hes being pushed by it. like how he was pushed to the sun in the special. or how vegeta was pushed up by gokus kaioken kamehameha. also candy beam is not an energy beam. its a magic beam...but surely you knew that already Neutral

you might want to reread those pages because he clearly is IN the ball of energy. not pushed by it.

as i said. dont be so condescending to others, while yourself not knowing what you talk about.
avatar
Syrias

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:01 pm

actually i was explaining how it would be horrible writing. its not just my biased opinion. after all we did see pans full power and saw her pull out all her tricks. killing both female ssjs would be a bad move. who would like it?

king vegeta was minor. tidar was minor. both were weak and wouldnt do much in the overall story. we've been seeing all this buildup to bra like gohan's quote, her being on three covers, her revealing ssj and IT. dont tell me thats all for nothing. she can get absorbed but im saying it wouldnt be good.

sorry but theres just no logic to it. buus strength is irrelavent when sneaking up on broly. aborption is an ability not limited by power, like ginyu's body switch. why wouldnt he successfully cover him in buu goop or shoot an accurate candy beam? it doesnt take power to do those two things. its the same kind of situation. buu found himself severely outclassed and had an insurance plan. fat buu can easily be ordered by babidi to absorb broly.

well it looked that way to me. and its my personality. sue me.

avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Syrias on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:40 pm

if broly is aware of buu trying it, he simply emits lots of ki energy in an explosion and bam he is not absorbed. its even possible with a special move he has. the ki barrier.

also, bra being absorbed actually is an awesome idea. because i dont mean it "she is absorbed and immediately dissolved" but "she is absorbed, strengthens buu and then later is freed, weakening buu again".

also nothing says we havent seen the full extent of her powers already.

lets say she is half as strong as vegetto(reasonable, due to her birthright and years of training), both base. if she went ssj, she would automatically force him to go ssj as well.

bra:1
ssj bra: 50
vegetto:2
ssj vegetto:100

now attackwise, i dont think she knows something different from vegetto. her move set likely consists of the "combined moves" vegetto knows. also he is her only worthy training partner.

so its possible we already saw all about bra we have to see. all missing now is the u16 special and bras fight. after that we know all and she can be a background character.

besides being the onlye female ssj alive she just isnt that interesting, since she is bound to be a female vegetto in the fights, maybe favoring a bit of vegeta in her personality.
avatar
Syrias

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Leon on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:16 pm

If she has SSj 2, I put her powers somewhere around (my min/max guess)

Bra(min): .9
Bra(Max): 1.1
Vegeto: 2
Bra SSj:: 45
Bra SSj2 Min: 90
Vegeto SSj: 100
Bra SSj2 Max: 110

So she might be stronger than Vegeto's SSj, but not enough to force the much more experienced warrior to transform.

Of course, this is -all- speculation, as we have no idea of her actual strength other than, in either SSj or 2, she spars with Vegeto SSj
avatar
Leon

Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Docter KillJoy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:no its not. salagir has barely shown us a character that has so much potential as the only remaining female ssj. its not a good writing move to piss all that away so soon after pan's death. weve only just begun to see what she can do. so in my mind, it would be a serious bad move to just have her absorbed after building her up as strong. then again toriyama did it (gohan). but gohan was a main character. we dont know much about bra yet. i want to see her develop and peel away layers of her personality, skills and power. so do you still think shes gonna get absorbed? or just saying that out of spite.

"fat buu is too weak compared to broly"
Shocked facepalm. really i didnt think you could sink so low. No oh so buu cant absorb gohan according to you? buu was weaker therefore he cannot absorb people stronger than he is? we already know thats not true. fat buu can easily sneak up and TURN INTO CHOCOLATE. when talking about buu's absorption ability, strength has nothing to do with it. but surely you understood that before you spouted that little bit of lapse of logic.

broly isnt in the middle of it. hes being pushed by it. like how he was pushed to the sun in the special. or how vegeta was pushed up by gokus kaioken kamehameha. also candy beam is not an energy beam. its a magic beam...but surely you knew that already Neutral


oke we know you got a boner for her. but you keep praising her in the air for nothing. because she has not shown anything besides having a short temper, ssj. and having trouble using IT.
she is no where near in the league of vegetto, broly and zen buu. she will be destroyed by either of them, if they fought serious.

it was not fat buu who absorbed gohan. but piccolobuu. who is lets say half as strong as gotenksbuu (who fought evenly and overpowerd gohan)
fat buu is not intelligent, he is not the kind that sneaks up on people. because he is a childish moron. and his candy beam has been counterd and blocked before by grey buu and kid buu.
think before you say something stupid Razz

and like syrias said, reread the pages because he is inside a ball.

and even if he gets turned into candy, with his power, broly would just keep attacking like vegetto did when he got turned into candy.
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Docter KillJoy wrote:oke we know you got a boner for her. but you keep praising her in the air for nothing. because she has not shown anything besides having a short temper, ssj. and having trouble using IT.
she is no where near in the league of vegetto, broly and zen buu. she will be destroyed by either of them, if they fought serious.
While it is true that she hasn't shown much, hints have been dropped repeatedly throughout the comic that Bra is very strong. How strong? Strong enough that she has apparently fought with SSJ Vegetto.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:broly isnt in the middle of it. hes being pushed by it. like how he was pushed to the sun in the special. or how vegeta was pushed up by gokus kaioken kamehameha. also candy beam is not an energy beam. its a magic beam...but surely you knew that already Neutral
Broly is definitely inside it.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 am

if broly is aware of buu trying it
he isnt aware of anything except kakarot these days.

bra being absorbed
maybe her freeing people while down there could be epic. like her father might have taught her the ki shield and maybe told her about how he beat buu.

Broly is definitely inside it.
huh....my bad. Embarassed

why would she be a female vegetto? weve already seen multiple facets of her personality (serious, brash, cocky, her love for pan, her love for her dad. basically shes brash because shes still just a teenager. more like a female uub or gohan.) you cant say shes not interesting. we've barely scratched the surface. its like saying some guy standing in the crowd isnt interesting. give her a chance.

i do agree that her ssj2 might not be enough to push vegetto further than fpssj1.

it was not fat buu who absorbed gohan. but piccolobuu.
um i know that. believe it or not, ive watched this series. we've seen that this fat buu isnt as childish and loud. he does everything babidi tells him to do. so if babidi tells him "quietly sneak up on broly and absorb him" then thats exactly what buu is gonna do. has his beam been countered by a being other than himself? its not like broly is paying attention.

vegetto was able to keep fighting as a candy because of his intelligence and self awareness. broly would just rage out and zoom around, or not be alive at all. but it would be funny to see a candy screaming kakarot at you.

and yeah if she can fight with ssj vegetto and trained for longer than gohan has...

avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems like goku will save the day one again..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum