Yamcha the Cyborg

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:same old arguments with nothing backing them up, then claiming its the end of the discussion about U16 special...right...

Giving up huh? Good you would've lost anyway....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 pm

did i state i gave up? once again making shit up to try and make yourself look good and win the argument. guess what? you failed. FAILED.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:did i state i gave up? once again making shit up to try and make yourself look good and win the argument. guess what? you failed. FAILED.

You certainly didn't bother to defend your argument, just bluntly state it, as you've done now, without some admission of why we're wrong. Shameful....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:07 am

ive been saying and explaining for multiple pages why bra is not a mary sue. if your still saying she is after all this with nothing backing up your argument, then im afraid i win.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:ive been saying and explaining for multiple pages why bra is not a mary sue. if your still saying she is after all this with nothing backing up your argument, then im afraid i win.

Your spelling and grammar certainly don't win.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:11 am

i dont fucking care. its a forum. on the internet. certainly i ignore the grammar police.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:15 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:i dont fucking care. its a forum. on the internet. certainly i ignore the grammar police.

But you can't ignore the fact Bra is a Mary Sue.

avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:22 am

actually i do. damn right i ignore lies. you still havent explained why you think she's a mary sue even after i've proven i can rebutt every reason you've got. i am forced to assume you have no explanation and just saying she's a mary sue to troll.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:26 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:actually i do. damn right i ignore lies. you still havent explained why you think she's a mary sue even after i've proven i can rebutt every reason you've got. i am forced to assume you have no explanation and just saying she's a mary sue to troll.

You just self contradicted yourself, "sigh."

You still haven't proved squat, just keep bluntly stating you've given your answer when I have yet to see one. Killjoy was right, you are brickwall.....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 am

you want me to copy and paste? i can do that.

reasons why bras not a mary sue.

does she have a ridiculously long name and is the daughter of everyone? no.
does she fall in love with a main character? decidedly not as of yet.
does she have zero flaws and perfect in every way? no. bra is a very flawed and inexperienced person.
does she have super duper master control over her powers and is immortal and can talk to animals? no. bra cant control her full power.
is she impossibly beatiful and every guy in the arena instantly falls in love with her? god no.
does she have a tragic past? no. bra's past is quite normal.

Descended from royalty.
so trunks is a mary sue? how about chichi? how about vegeta?

Stronger than the main characters.
not in her universe. shes second strongest in her universe. so thats wrong.

Proficiency at a skill (fighting) increases significantly faster than other characters.
maybe but mary sues are impossibly strong even for z (read: ssj 153538373) and have perfect control over their powers in every way. bra does not.

Is taught abilities that were previously kept unique to one character
vegetto, goku, cell, buu, the kais and probably uub can all do IT. so they are mary sues?

No negative consequences
that was just bad writing. there should have been consequences but buu just walked away. bra obviously felt horrible about attacking her father and almost doomed the universe. that enough consequences for you? its obvious ssj2 has hurt others before. she says "i..again..". and cries. mary sues dont get called out on their mistakes and are perfect in every way. but bra directly disobeys her dad. and gohan even said "no bra!" meaning she was called out on her actions.

she feels bad about it for all of a page and a half
how do you know? did you read bra's mind during the other pages?

so..rebuttal please.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Mrperson0 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:45 am

People provided that Bra has characteristics of a Mary Sue, such as being stronger than the main characters (our main characters, Goku and Vegeta), Bra having a technique to kill an enemy thought at first only one person would have (Vegetto's move to kill Buu, unknown if Goku or Vegeta knows it).

Edit: See? You copy and paste the parts you misinterpreted, such as the points I show above. And a Mary Sue doesn't have to have a Tragic Past, or a long name. Hell, many of them don't (and are called Mary or after the author), so dunno where you got that from.
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:18 am

such as being stronger than the main characters
super namek debateably. vegetto. zen buu. are they all mary sues just because goku and vegeta have been made almost obsolete against all these powerful fighters at the tournament? any reason you have can be rebutted easily.

Bra having a technique to kill an enemy
and yet many have said its just a souped up kiai. and shes the student of vegetto. be retarded if she DIDNT know some of his tricks. is uub a mary sue if he knows kaioken and is stronger than goku and vegeta? kinda doubt it.

And a Mary Sue doesn't have to have a Tragic Past, or a long name. Hell, many of them don't
including bra.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
And a Mary Sue doesn't have to have a Tragic Past, or a long name. Hell, many of them don't
including bra.
Shocked This is too awesome for words. Laughing

Poorly worded comments by Ussj Future Trunks aside, this is really the wrong thread for this.


Last edited by Hyp3rB14d3 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:39 am

what, me agreeing that bra doesnt possess mary sue traits?
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:48 am

No, you agreeing that Bra is among the Mary Sues that don't have a long name or tragic past.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:you want me to copy and paste? i can do that.

reasons why bras not a mary sue.

does she have a ridiculously long name and is the daughter of everyone? no.
does she fall in love with a main character? decidedly not as of yet.
does she have zero flaws and perfect in every way? no. bra is a very flawed and inexperienced person.
does she have super duper master control over her powers and is immortal and can talk to animals? no. bra cant control her full power.
is she impossibly beatiful and every guy in the arena instantly falls in love with her? god no.
does she have a tragic past? no. bra's past is quite normal.

Descended from royalty.
so trunks is a mary sue? how about chichi? how about vegeta?

Stronger than the main characters.
not in her universe. shes second strongest in her universe. so thats wrong.

Proficiency at a skill (fighting) increases significantly faster than other characters.
maybe but mary sues are impossibly strong even for z (read: ssj 153538373) and have perfect control over their powers in every way. bra does not.

Is taught abilities that were previously kept unique to one character
vegetto, goku, cell, buu, the kais and probably uub can all do IT. so they are mary sues?

No negative consequences
that was just bad writing. there should have been consequences but buu just walked away. bra obviously felt horrible about attacking her father and almost doomed the universe. that enough consequences for you? its obvious ssj2 has hurt others before. she says "i..again..". and cries. mary sues dont get called out on their mistakes and are perfect in every way. but bra directly disobeys her dad. and gohan even said "no bra!" meaning she was called out on her actions.

she feels bad about it for all of a page and a half
how do you know? did you read bra's mind during the other pages?

so..rebuttal please.

No rebuttal, just laughter....
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:53 am

No, you agreeing that Bra is among the Mary Sues that don't have a long name or tragic past.
no. i agreed that bra doesnt possess those traits. i wouldnt agree with a lie. once again desperately making up your own interpretation to prove me wrong. wont work.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
No, you agreeing that Bra is among the Mary Sues that don't have a long name or tragic past.
no. i agreed that bra doesnt possess those traits. i wouldnt agree with a lie. once again desperately making up your own interpretation to prove me wrong. wont work.

He's not making up anything, you're just being aversive.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:05 am

i dont think bras a mary sue. im not averting anything. im just stating my views and backing them up. you on the other hand blindly state shes a mary sue without anything in the way of WHY.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:i dont think bras a mary sue. im not averting anything. im just stating my views and backing them up. you on the other hand blindly state shes a mary sue without anything in the way of WHY.

I don't need to explain why when the other posters ,who are in agreement Bra is a Mary Sue, have provided excellent reasons as to why she is one. You just refuse to accept them as correct.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:40 am

because they arent? any reason they have, ive proven as ridiculous. so she knows a technique only vegetto does? so what? so only goku knows kaioken and dragon fist so hes a mary sue now?
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Docter KillJoy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:10 am

so defensive.
you might want to see a docter for that, you can go blind if you keep doing it that much.


as for bra, she has sue traits. you just refuse to see that, because you jerk off to her too much
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 31
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:18 am

Docter KillJoy wrote:so defensive.
you might want to see a docter for that, you can go blind if you keep doing it that much.


as for bra, she has sue traits. you just refuse to see that, because you jerk off to her too much

I think his parents' basement gives him too much privacy lol
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Mrperson0 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 am

Hell, I'm not even calling her a Mary Sue, just saying that she has some traits of a Mary Sue that are more prominent than others, and USSJ still cries about it. :\
avatar
Mrperson0

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:01 pm

as for bra, she has sue traits. you just refuse to see that, because you jerk off to her too much
your an asshole insulting me for no good reason. you just refuse to see that cos your full of yourself and hate bra too much.

USSJ still cries about it.
no. im just raging. am i allowed to?
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum