Yamcha the Cyborg

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Docter KillJoy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
only vegetto is set to fight XII next.
and? who is XXI? whats his power level? we dont know. vegetto will probably rapestomp him. and i dont care. that will only happen if hes set to fight bra. like i said, vegetto and buu will take each other out. or buu will fight vegetto and leave since he probably thinks theres no one else worth his time.

why would he slaughter her with ease? your forgetting buu's got saiyans in him. he would hold back to make it fun. no fun in going all out straight away and killing off one of the only people who can kill you.

true we don't know who or what he is. but it's still the case that vegetto is set to fight him next.
zen buu hasn't had to fight yet. same goes for bra. so it can pretty much happen that they end up fighting each other in their first match.

and notice that i said SERIOUS buu. not playing around buu like he did in space.
and he has an interest in her. but what he wants more is too fight vegetto, and if that means taking out out bra to get to that. you can damn right count on it that he will do that.

avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 31
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Frankly, I'm a little surprised he didn't set himself up to fight Vegetto in the finals.
probably knows about XXI and wants to test him.

When did Zen Buu say that?
he said he wants to fight vegetto. and a fight like that..whats the point of taking on bra when you got vegetto? at least meet her in the finals when shes ready for him.

Also, Cell stated Vegetto was stronger than him only after seeing his SSJ3 form. He could very well be in the league of Vegetto's SSJ1 form
a little far fetched unless cell fought broly in his universe and almost died and came back again. or maybe he went under hard training with his cell jrs. but indeed. he did only say that after the fight was over. and he meant broly too. "THEY are stronger than me. but i cant give up". so bra's level at best. that would be a giant fight. perfection vs rage.

And Super Namek thinks he can beat Vegetto despite the power difference between them.
no he said how strong they are mattered not as long as he got his wish. he probably hopes the competition will take each other out.

I seriously doubt Bra is going to win this tournament.
why? only two people we know are stronger than her. two are maybes. knowing dbz, it wont be dramatic if vegetto is still standing come the main battle with the main villain/XXI. same with zen buu. cos everyone else are either sent back or weaker. only bra that we know of is even close. but do you think when the namek said super namek would win, he knew vegetto's/zen buu/cell's power level? i dont think so. imo super namek is being hyped up too much when he hasnt done anything except beat frieza cell and buu (probably fat buu, probably first form frieza and imperfect cell). and thats not even fully confirmed.

there's not enough time for here to learn to control it well enough between matches
no. but maybe super namek tells her to transform and using his wisdom, teaches her to control her full power in order to give himself a better fight. i dont know...just food for thought.

and he has an interest in her. but what he wants more is too fight vegetto, and if that means taking out out bra to get to that. you can damn right count on it that he will do that.
you just want to spite me by putting her up against zen buu, hoping she'll die. Razz
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 pm

I woulda just preferred it if Buu just absorbed Bra and became Lamp so if and when it is Buu v. Vegetto ,it'll be AWKWARD!!!

btw chances are Bra probably will die. The arrogant and cocky ones always seem to get it.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
When did Zen Buu say that?
he said he wants to fight vegetto. and a fight like that..whats the point of taking on bra when you got vegetto? at least meet her in the finals when shes ready for him.
You're ignoring my question. I didn't ask when Buu showed interest in fighting Vegetto, I asked when Buu said that he and Vegetto would probably take each other out.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:and he meant broly too. "THEY are stronger than me. but i cant give up". so bra's level at best. that would be a giant fight. perfection vs rage.
No he didn't. Most likely, he just didn't factor Broly into the equation since Vegetto had just defeated him, but he never actually says that Broly is stronger than him.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
And Super Namek thinks he can beat Vegetto despite the power difference between them.
no he said how strong they are mattered not as long as he got his wish. he probably hopes the competition will take each other out.
His statement doesn't indicate that. It indicates that he still intends to win. And frankly, in a competition where healers are present everywhere, hoping that the strongest competitors will eliminate each other is a very shallow hope.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
I seriously doubt Bra is going to win this tournament.
why? only two people we know are stronger than her. two are maybes. knowing dbz, it wont be dramatic if vegetto is still standing come the main battle with the main villain/XXI. same with zen buu. cos everyone else are either sent back or weaker. only bra that we know of is even close. but do you think when the namek said super namek would win, he knew vegetto's/zen buu/cell's power level? i dont think so. imo super namek is being hyped up too much when he hasnt done anything except beat frieza cell and buu (probably fat buu, probably first form frieza and imperfect cell). and thats not even fully confirmed.
Do you even listen to yourself? We know that at least two competitors are significantly stronger than Bra. In a tournament with healers that offer to help injured competitors after their matches. And one of the two aforementioned competitors has senzu beans, and the other can regenerate. And then there's two competitors that we know about who might also be stronger than her. And then there's the characters we haven't seen yet, like XXI, who we flat out don't know the strength of. And all of this hinges on the tournament not somehow being interrupted. Bra has about as much chance of winning the tournament as cyborg Yamcha does - next to none.

[quote = "Ussj Future Trunks"]
there's not enough time for here to learn to control it well enough between matches
no. but maybe super namek tells her to transform and using his wisdom, teaches her to control her full power in order to give himself a better fight. i dont know...just food for thought.[/quote]Somehow I doubt that. Super Namek isn't a saiyan, and he wants his wish. Making Bra stronger just decreases his odds of winning the tournament.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:25 am

The arrogant and cocky ones always seem to get it.
but she learnt her lesson by nearly killing her father. if the arrogant ones get it, then vegetto is fucked.

Most likely, he just didn't factor Broly into the equation
...then why did he say they? who is they if he only meant vegetto?

I asked when Buu said that he and Vegetto would probably take each other out.
...he didnt. but buu did say he wanted to fight vegetto. then I SAID they will take each other out.

Do you even listen to yourself? We know that at least two competitors are significantly stronger than Bra
exactly. only two. who i JUST SAID might take each other out, leaving her path to the finals open. believe it or not, i think about what i say.

Bra has about as much chance of winning the tournament as cyborg Yamcha does - next to none.
maybe zen buu will give up once he finishes fighting vegetto. maybe vegetto will be killed by XXI. maybe bra will increase in power as she fights through the competition. maybe vegetto also will leave after his fight with buu. you just never know. there are too many variables to say bra has as much chance of winning as 17 (i refuse to call 17 yamcha. hes not yamcha). and she at least is in the top tier and has a better chance than 90% of the tournament. its fucking retarded to say she has as much chance as 17 and seems like you only said that to spite me.

Namek isn't a saiyan
obviously. but you dont know his personality. you barely know anything. on the other hand neither do i. he might be like 17 and try to help others release their full potential. maybe he can do it for bra like guru did for gohan or something. we dont know.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ryuu on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:29 am

I'm still waiting for a Saibaman to pop up out of nowhere and kill him.
avatar
Ryuu

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:38 am

Ryuu wrote:I'm still waiting for a Saibaman to pop up out of nowhere and kill him.
Ryuu! Don't be ridiculous! He's a cyborg now: he's got his own bomb!
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ryuu on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:39 am

THIS JUST IN! YAMCHA HAS A SAIBAMAN BUILT INTO HIS BODY AS A SELF-DESTRUCT BOMB!
avatar
Ryuu

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:42 am

rofl. that would be hilarious irony. also maybe raditz should fight super namek and get hit by makansoppo
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:46 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
Most likely, he just didn't factor Broly into the equation
...then why did he say they? who is they if he only meant vegetto?
...He didn't. Cell said "he is stronger than me." If you had clicked the bolded, underlined link and looked, you would know this.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
I asked when Buu said that he and Vegetto would probably take each other out.
...he didnt. but buu did say he wanted to fight vegetto. then I SAID they will take each other out.
One can regenerate, the other has senzu beans. I really, really doubt the winner of the fight will die from their injuries. Which leaves a kamikaze attack. Except that this is a tournament. If the opponent lives, the world won't be destroyed. Performing a kamikaze successfully would just remove both fighters from the tournament. And then neither would be able to watch the remaining fights.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
Do you even listen to yourself? We know that at least two competitors are significantly stronger than Bra
exactly. only two. who i JUST SAID might take each other out, leaving her path to the finals open. believe it or not, i think about what i say.
No. There are at least two fighters that are stronger than her SSJ2 form (which she can't realistically use in the tournament) that we know of. As for them taking each other out, that's just you wanting Bra to win and trying to come up with a reason for it to happen. This is a fighting tournament filled with healers, Buu can regenerate, and Vegetto has a ton of senzu with him. The winner isn't going to be rendered unable to participate in future matches from their injuries. You've also suggested that the winner will simply quit after winning. While that is more plausible than them rendering each other unable to participate, I also just don't see that happening. Vegetto likes to fight, and Buu seems to as well. Vegetto would stay in to fight the Super Namek, and Buu seems to be interested in Bra.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
Bra has about as much chance of winning the tournament as cyborg Yamcha does - next to none.
maybe zen buu will give up once he finishes fighting vegetto. maybe vegetto will be killed by XXI. maybe bra will increase in power as she fights through the competition. maybe vegetto also will leave after his fight with buu. you just never know. there are too many variables to say bra has as much chance of winning as 17 (i refuse to call 17 yamcha. hes not yamcha). and she at least is in the top tier and has a better chance than 90% of the tournament. its fucking retarded to say she has as much chance as 17 and seems like you only said that to spite me.
Maybe Zen Buu, Bra, and Vegetto will be disqualified for fighting outside of their matches, and the Super Namek, XXI, and all future competitors will turn out to be pushovers, Vegeta will beat Cell, and Vegeta and Goku will end up killing each other in their match. Bam. Yamcha wins, and with about as much probability as all the crap you said happening to make Bra win. Seriously, I compared Bra's odds of winning to Yamcha's because they're both really, really unlikely. Also, choosing to call Yamcha 17 is like choosing to call Logan by the name Weapon X. It's not technically incorrect, as in both cases, they are names that they actually used at one point in time, but it seems a little odd since in both cases, the character in question no longer uses that name.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
Namek isn't a saiyan
obviously. but you dont know his personality. you barely know anything. on the other hand neither do i. he might be like 17 and try to help others release their full potential. maybe he can do it for bra like guru did for gohan or something. we dont know.
I know he wants his wish, that he's composed of non-evil Namekians, and that from what I saw, most Namekians didn't actually enjoy fighting in the Namek arc of Dragonball (although this may have been because all of them got their butts kick whenever they did. And usually died in the process).
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Docter KillJoy on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:03 am

it seems to be that ussj future trunks is just trying/hopeing that bra gets easy opponents so she reaches the tournament.
he also seems to disregard the fact that vegetto is set to fight XXI next and not zen buu.
i will laugh when zen buu faces bra in his first match
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 31
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Docter KillJoy wrote:it seems to be that ussj future trunks is just trying/hopeing that bra gets easy opponents so she reaches the tournament.
he also seems to disregard the fact that vegetto is set to fight XXI next and not zen buu.
i will laugh when zen buu faces bra in his first match

I just realized the values of the first two fights are exactly 21: Freeza 8 + Nappa 13 = 21 Vegetto 16 + XXI 5 = 21

Dun dun dun....

Chances are Bra will suffer a similar fate to the one beset to Pan. The cocky and arrogant ones always seem to get it.
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 am

As for them taking each other out, that's just you wanting Bra to win and trying to come up with a reason for it to happen
so? why not? there is no reason for me not to think of ways bra can win. and like i said, healing and shit wont matter. once the two strongest are done beating on each other they will leave. theres no other competition. why vegetto would waste his time fighting weaklings...buu absorbing bra is nonsensical and dumb. why? hes got enough saiyans. and he knows her ssj1 form cant stand up to him for long.

he also seems to disregard the fact that vegetto is set to fight XXI next and not zen buu.
no i dont. im not a braindead idiot. i KNOW he fights some random guy with roman numerals next. if vegetto is killed then XXI and zen buu beat the shit out of each other. the results the same. if buu wins, he leaves. if the villain wins everyone teams up and kill him. of fucking course i want bra to get easy opponents and win. why would i want my fave character to lose? do you have brains?

i will laugh when zen buu faces bra in his first match
good for you. and ill laugh when your favourite character loses.

Vegetto would stay in to fight the Super Namek
he doesnt care. he only said broly and zen buu are the strongest. nothing suggest super nameks any threat at all to the top tier.

didn't actually enjoy fighting in the Namek arc of Dragonball
didnt say that. i said if hes made of good namekians, then he would be made of guru and want to help some people realise their full potential.

Vegetto likes to fight
strong opponents. i seriously doubt there is anyone besides buu and the main villain there that can even attempt to hurt him. he might quit and watch bra fight if he beats both XXI and buu. then the real main villain shows up. but i prefer that vegetto has already returned to his own universe, meaning they cant just rely on the strongest fighter there to save them like with broly.

Also, choosing to call Yamcha 17 is like choosing to call Logan by the name Weapon X.
i dont see anyone calling U14 17 "random teen pulled off the streets". he stopped being yamcha the day he became 17.

Buu can regenerate
REALLY? I WOULD NEVER HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT IF YOU HADNT TOLD ME FIRST Shocked

Chances are Bra will suffer a similar fate to the one beset to Pan. The cocky and arrogant ones always seem to get it.
if thats the case, vegetto is fucked. and i thought bra isnt cocky now that she knows the price of it (almost killed her dad and brother). what, did you think she was crying cos she lost the fight?
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 am

...Oh, I get it. You're trolling. You're just much more subtle about it then Stick. This explains the strawman arguments, the irrational reasoning, and the amnesia bouts you seem to suffer between responses.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 am

amnesia? what did i forget?

and trolling is saying something purely to cause an argument. im just setting everyone straight that im not some idiot who forgets that vegetto fights XXI next or that bra cant beat zen buu.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Stick on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:21 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: if thats the case, vegetto is fucked. and i thought bra isnt cocky now that she knows the price of it (almost killed her dad and brother). what, did you think she was crying cos she lost the fight?

Didn't vegetto get himself fucked in the ass recently?

Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:...Oh, I get it. You're trolling. You're just much more subtle about it then Stick. This explains the strawman arguments, the irrational reasoning, and the amnesia bouts you seem to suffer between responses.

Fail Troll?
avatar
Stick

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Docter KillJoy on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:53 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: As for them taking each other out, that's just you wanting Bra to win and trying to come up with a reason for it to happen
so? why not? there is no reason for me not to think of ways bra can win. and like i said, healing and shit wont matter. once the two strongest are done beating on each other they will leave. theres no other competition. why vegetto would waste his time fighting weaklings...buu absorbing bra is nonsensical and dumb. why? hes got enough saiyans. and he knows her ssj1 form cant stand up to him for long.

bra is someone he doesn't have absorbed yet, and buu isn't the type that cares about who he absorbs, thats more something for cell.
and if he absorbs her, who says he can't use her ssj2 power also?


he also seems to disregard the fact that vegetto is set to fight XXI next and not zen buu.
no i dont. im not a braindead idiot. i KNOW he fights some random guy with roman numerals next. if vegetto is killed then XXI and zen buu beat the shit out of each other. the results the same. if buu wins, he leaves. if the villain wins everyone teams up and kill him. of fucking course i want bra to get easy opponents and win. why would i want my fave character to lose? do you have brains?

yeah i got more brains then you. because you think that once vegetto has fought XXI he will auto fight buu. WRONG, because buu will need to complete 2 matches also. and BIG CHANCE one of those 2 matches will be bra.

i will laugh when zen buu faces bra in his first match
good for you. and ill laugh when your favourite character loses.

haha jokes on you. my favorite is already out

Vegetto would stay in to fight the Super Namek
he doesnt care. he only said broly and zen buu are the strongest. nothing suggest super nameks any threat at all to the top tier.

are you serious? or just trolling? even if the super namek doesn't compare to him. he would still fight for sport or enjoyment. just because vegetto said broly is the most powerfull and buu the most dangerous does not mean, he won't fight anyone else.

didn't actually enjoy fighting in the Namek arc of Dragonball
didnt say that. i said if hes made of good namekians, then he would be made of guru and want to help some people realise their full potential.

Vegetto likes to fight
strong opponents. i seriously doubt there is anyone besides buu and the main villain there that can even attempt to hurt him. he might quit and watch bra fight if he beats both XXI and buu. then the real main villain shows up. but i prefer that vegetto has already returned to his own universe, meaning they cant just rely on the strongest fighter there to save them like with broly.

yet you are one of those that wanted a vegetto vs gogeta fight.

Also, choosing to call Yamcha 17 is like choosing to call Logan by the name Weapon X.
i dont see anyone calling U14 17 "random teen pulled off the streets". he stopped being yamcha the day he became 17.

Buu can regenerate
REALLY? I WOULD NEVER HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT IF YOU HADNT TOLD ME FIRST Shocked

Chances are Bra will suffer a similar fate to the one beset to Pan. The cocky and arrogant ones always seem to get it.
if thats the case, vegetto is fucked. and i thought bra isnt cocky now that she knows the price of it (almost killed her dad and brother). what, did you think she was crying cos she lost the fight?

she was pretty close to tears. then again even if she learned something from this. won't change the fact that she still can't control her ssj2 form.
avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 31
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm

bra is someone he doesn't have absorbed yet, and buu isn't the type that cares about who he absorbs, thats more something for cell.
and if he absorbs her, who says he can't use her ssj2 power also?
exactly. absorbing her might make him himself unstable. and she doesnt really have anything to offer him except power to beat vegetto. which he claims to already have. remember he wasnt really trying to absorb broly.

because you think that once vegetto has fought XXI he will auto fight buu
buu can just tweak the matches. sure 17 is fucked even if he wins this fight. and buu might leave bra for later. YOU NEVER KNOW.

haha jokes on you. my favorite is already out
i know. hence my lolzors.

he would still fight for sport or enjoyment. just because vegetto said broly is the most powerfull and buu the most dangerous does not mean, he won't fight anyone else.
nah. he fights to push his limits and enjoy challenges. why do you think he was so eager to fight broly knowing what a threat he was? if hes just gonna roflstomp everyone after buu, whats the point?

yet you are one of those that wanted a vegetto vs gogeta fight.
i want it. doesnt mean it will happen. i know it wont. and ive told others it wont.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:01 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:well its not. its super god mode 17. because apparently its just too fucking hard to have yamcha stay HUMAN and use his OWN POWER. like his two buddies.
Interestingly, Ussj Future Trunks views U9 17 as a separate entity from U9 Yamcha. Thus, following Ussj Future Trunks's logic, one can consider U9's 17's original power upon being built to be his starting power, regardless of how high it is. Like how U16 Bra has a high starting power because she's Vegetto's daughter.

U9 17, however, has explicitly stated that since becoming a cyborg, he has increased his strength through training. Ussj Future Trunks claims that he doesn't feel that U16 Bra's godly power (which, needless to say, is way, way higher than U9 17's) is cheating because she increased it from her high starting point through training. Yet he also considers U9 17's power to be cheating, godmoding even.

Ussj Future Trunks seems to hate Yamcha because he's half human, half robot, and therefore not human. Yet Bra, who is half saiyan, half human, is loved by him.

It seems that Ussj Future Trunks hates U9 17 for the same reasons he loves U16 Bra. I can only conclude that Ussj Future Trunks is machinist and hates all cyborgs, robots, and mechanical devices. You probably hated Star Wars too, what with the main character and the main villain having mechanical limbs. And Full Metal Alchemist. And Gaio Gai Gar, and Cyborg 009, and Ghost in the Shell. And Trigun (although that reveal might have occurred late enough into the series to not taint your opinion of Vash).

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:and its not recognisably yamcha. hes this super good guy whos like "join the good side or be humiliated and beaten in front of the multiverse". wow really heroic there.
U9 17 isn't U18 Yamcha (or U18 17). Just like how U9 Kuririn isn't U18 Kuririn. U9 17 hasn't thrown a single attack at 18, instead dodging, deflecting, and finally catching her fist and twisting her arm. And he seems to want to help 18 because he empathizes with her (or at least thinks he does). He feels bad because she turned out how he thinks he might have. Yep. Total bastard here.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Rage on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 am

Yamcha was captured by Skynet and then turned into a cyborg lolololol.
avatar
Rage

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : Empty spaces of your mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:26 am

Interestingly, Ussj Future Trunks views U9 17 as a separate entity from U9 Yamcha. Thus, following Ussj Future Trunks's logic, one can consider U9's 17's original power upon being built to be his starting power, regardless of how high it is. Like how U16 Bra has a high starting power because she's Vegetto's daughter.
saiyans are always strong. but just once i wanted to see yamcha regain pride by staying in his own race and use his own power not gero's. sure he increased it by training but so did bra. and bra is actually cool and likeable but this yamcha is a bastard who tells 18 "feel regret or ill let you rust" which is cold and evil. something a villain would say. you cant force someone to turn good the same way you cant force someone to love you. yamcha doesnt understand that. just once i wanted to see human yamcha go the fist with super robots and saiyans with technique and mystic power. too much to ask for i guess.

Yet he also considers U9 17's power to be cheating, godmoding even.
bra has power because saiyans are naturally strong. to say bra is "cheating" is saying every saiyan is cheating. cyborgs dont draw on the power the human already has. its like a free external upgrade, whereas mystic is an internal upgrade, bringing out power the saiyan already has. same with the ssj transformation.

Ussj Future Trunks seems to hate Yamcha because he's half human, half robot, and therefore not human. Yet Bra, who is half saiyan, half human, is loved by him.
because salagir thought yamcha staying human wasnt good enough. no the only way the most useless human can be useful is of course, make him not human. bunch of fuckin shit. bra was always saiyan so hes not changing anything with her.

It seems that Ussj Future Trunks hates U9 17 for the same reasons he loves U16 Bra.
no i like bra cos shes likeable and something weve not seen before (female ssj, child of fusion). yamcha is too perfect and a bastard to 18, while getting power that salagir feels he couldnt have unless he was a cyborg. and cyborgs we've seen before, all the basic same and i just dont care about them enough to like.

I can only conclude that Ussj Future Trunks is machinist and hates all cyborgs, robots, and mechanical devices.
i like some robot things (im a big cell fan and i like star wars/terminator). just not this piece of crap shitstain "character" who calls himself yamcha.

U9 17 isn't U18 Yamcha
nor do i want him to be. but just like kakarot has goku traits, this 17 should have more than one yamcha trait/technique. if i saw wolf fang fist then maybe i might like him. if he wasnt trying to play goku i might like him.

He feels bad because she turned out how he thinks he might have. Yep. Total bastard here.
but its obvious she doesnt want his help and yet he keeps pushing and pushing, ignoring the concept of free will and choosing for yourself. "join me or die" is his ultimatum. you cant force someone into feeling emotion.
avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:saiyans are always strong. but just once i wanted to see yamcha regain pride by staying in his own race and use his own power not gero's.
Ussj Future Trunks wrote:just once i wanted to see human yamcha go the fist with super robots and saiyans with technique and mystic power. too much to ask for i guess.
You mean like U18 Yamcha? Or like U9 Kuririn and Tenshinhan? Seriously, get a clue. Saiyans naturally have much more potential than humans. Saiyans used to live on a planet with ten times Earth's gravity. Saiyans get stronger every time they fight. Saiyans get much stronger every time they recover from a near death experience. Saiyans can increase their power tenfold at will. Super Saiyans can increase their power by fifty-fold. And cyborgs can go toe to toe with Super Saiyans. Yamcha would have been curb-stomped if he'd fought against Frieza, Coola, King Cold, Dabura, Prince Vegeta, Trunks, Kakarotto, Nappa, Raditz, 16, 17, or 18 without being a cyborg.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:sure he increased it by training but so did bra. and bra is actually cool and likeable but this yamcha is a bastard who tells 18 "feel regret or ill let you rust" which is cold and evil. something a villain would say. you cant force someone to turn good the same way you cant force someone to love you. yamcha doesnt understand that.
Ussj Future Trunks wrote:but its obvious she doesnt want his help and yet he keeps pushing and pushing, ignoring the concept of free will and choosing for yourself. "join me or die" is his ultimatum. you cant force someone into feeling emotion.
Something tells me you didn't read the most recent DBM page. Also, "join me or die?" When did Yamcha say anything like that? The whole fight, Yamcha never even hit 18. From what I can tell, you're so wrapped up in the ideas that U9 represents pure human potential and that Yamcha isn't human anymore that you've created an absurd and violently conflicting alternate character interpretation as an excuse not to like him. U9 Yamcha never said anything like "feel regret or I'll let you rust." He thinks 18 already feels regret and pities her, as demonstrated here (link) and here (link), which is why he's offering her his help. His statements carried a message closer to "let me help you, or you will rust" than "feel regret or I'll let you rust." As for him being a Goku clone...well, if he was, he would not have forfeited the match.

As for Yamcha not being human, riddle me this: is Luke Skywalker from Star Wars human? How about Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars? Is Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist human? Is Tony Stark of Iron Man human? Being converted into a cyborg doesn't somehow make a human suddenly not. What's more, Yamcha was converted into a cyborg using HUMAN technology. His power is entirely from human efforts.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:cyborgs dont draw on the power the human already has. its like a free external upgrade, whereas mystic is an internal upgrade, bringing out power the saiyan already has. same with the ssj transformation.
You claim that being a cyborg makes his power unfair, that it's cheating since it's not his own. What about Goku? His power comes from being a member of a race that has far more potential than the human race, gets stronger every time they fight (especially when they recover from a near death experience), and can transform to multiply its power ridiculously. What about Gohan? His power came from a magic spell (which was from Elder Kai, who was an external source) that gave him more strength than he could possibly obtain if he had trained his entire life (meaning way, way, way more than what was already there. Guru's power up revealed what was already there, not the Elder Kai's). What about Gotenks? His power comes from being a fusion. What about Vegetto? His power comes from being a fusion of two of the strongest warriors in the world (who also happen to be saiyans, giving him the benefits from that). What about Bra?

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:bra was always saiyan so hes not changing anything with her.
You claim that Bra's power comes from her being half-saiyan, that it's natural. Bull. Fucking. Shit. Goku's power comes from being a saiyan. Vegeta's power comes from being a saiyan. Goten's power comes from being half-saiyan. Trunks's power comes from being half-saiyan. Bra's power comes from being the daughter of Vegetto. Gohan, who's power comes from a magic spell granting him more power than he could possibly attain if he trained his entire life (on top of being half saiyan and naturally having far more potential than a normal saiyan), can't hold a candle to Bra's full power. Gotenks, who's power comes from being a fusion of two half saiyans, can't hold a candle to Bra's full power. If Yamcha's added power from being a cyborg is cheating, Bra's power is borderline godmoding. You'd probably like to argue that Bra didn't really have the option of not being born as Vegetto's daughter, ignoring that that assumes that Yamcha volunteered to be made into a cyborg.

I really don't expect this to change your mind. Hell, I don't expect you to actually consider any of what I've pointed out here. You're going to ignore the hypocrisy and double standards in your own argument (while refusing to admit them as such) yet again, and are going to make a stupid retort about how terrible this Yamcha is. Again. You'll take small portions of my post in quotes without saying who the quotes are from and make arguments against individual statements, probably ignoring lines that counter your argument. Again.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:
Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:U9 17 isn't U18 Yamcha
nor do i want him to be. but just like kakarot has goku traits, this 17 should have more than one yamcha trait/technique. if i saw wolf fang fist then maybe i might like him. if he wasnt trying to play goku i might like him.
Kakarotto has Goku traits? Name one other than his appearance.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Ussj Future Trunks on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 am

ike U18 Yamcha
not in the tournament

like U9 Kuririn and Tenshinhan
yes. no reason why there is 2 humans and a robot. absolutely none. why not 3? too hard to draw?

Saiyans naturally have much more potential than humans.
you dont understand that when you compare yamcha to bra and say they are the same.

Saiyans get much stronger every time they recover from a near death experience.
not after frieza saga.

Yamcha would have been curb-stomped if he'd fought against Frieza, Coola, King Cold, Dabura, Prince Vegeta, Trunks, Kakarotto, Nappa, Raditz, 16, 17, or 18 without being a cyborg.
you have no way of knowing that. like you just said, krillin and tien arent robots and look. they are perfectly fine.

, "join me or die?" When did Yamcha say anything like that?
he says he can help after saying they will eventually rust and shut down. all while holding 18 down and basically FORCING her to accept the help. then its like yamcha wont give up. he doesnt know that 18 has already told him to fuck off. but yamcha doesnt understand choice, free will and the concept of you cant force someone to feel remorse for the murders theyve done. and it seems like if they say no to his help, they will shut down. taking away god given free will. yamcha is out there, fucking playing god.

U9 represents pure human potential
it should have. at least in my mind.

as an excuse not to like him
not really. i dont have to make anything up to not like this shitstain.

U9 Yamcha never said anything like "feel regret or I'll let you rust."
so you have to say something before its true? wrong. he IMPLIED IT. you do understand implications dont you? we know without his help they will shut down in ten years. but accepting help means they are submitting to him and yamcha wants them to feel regret. which you cant just force someone to feel.

"let me help you, or you will rust"
which is evil. she already said fuck off. what does it take? but the man wont just let it go out of some misplaced sense of self righteousness or guilt.

As for him being a Goku clone...well, if he was, he would not have forfeited the match.
obviously not a goku clone in that aspect. but in the aspect of playing jesus and trying to help where he is not wanted.

Being converted into a cyborg doesn't somehow make a human suddenly not
in dbz terms sure it does. is 17 human and using human lungs and human body parts? decidely not. they are suped up to be basically metal juggernauts who can withstand punches that would shatter a planet and shoot blasts that would blow up planets. these guys do rust but their energy supply wont run out quickly as its not drawing on life force. LIKE HUMANS. yamcha is no longer self sufficient. without upgrades he will soon be useless. yamcha is as much not a human as bra. but the difference is yamcha went from human to decidedly not. bra was always half saiyan.

What's more, Yamcha was converted into a cyborg using HUMAN technology
technology. fuck that. he should not have been converted at all.

What about Goku?
yamcha was turned into something hes not. goku always remained who he was and what he was. the main reason why i hate this is yamcha should have been given a bit of respect in this comic and not got degraded. and being degraded is salagir giving him a powerup entirely not his own. and also further wasting potential by having him give up and NOT EVEN THROW A PUNCH. wtf? i think salagir hates yamcha as much as i do.

His power comes from being a member of a race that has far more potential than the human race
i know. thats why bra is the way she is in terms of power. not cheating at all as its part of her dna. but yamcha didnt do a thing to warrant becoming a metal juggernaut and wasting his potential to regain human pride. why salagir Sad

What about Gohan? His power came from a magic spell
unlocking power he already had inside him.

What about Gotenks? His power comes from being a fusion
its not unlimited and they are using the power they have to fuel the fusion. if goten and trunks were weak the fusion would be weak.

What about Vegetto
again using power goku and vegeta already had.

Goku's power comes from being a saiyan. Vegeta's power comes from being a saiyan.
no they had to train to get their power and get control over it same as bra. you cant just be born a saiyan and hope to be suddenly a master of your power. saiyans > humans sure. but making a human a robot for the sake of a useless powerup is bull fucking shit. if krillin and tien are badass humans what did yamcha do to salagir to deserve being wasted and degraded?

that that assumes that Yamcha volunteered to be made into a cyborg.
no salagir made him do it. for no fucking reason. to make him strong enough to be useful? no apparently krillin and tien didnt need artificial upgrades to be strong. to win fights? no he didnt even throw a punch. yeah i dont know why.

Kakarotto has Goku traits? Name one other than his appearance.
tactical mind and love of food. also a bit of will to get stronger (only that could make him go ssj).

avatar
Ussj Future Trunks

Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Docter KillJoy on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:37 am

only kakarotto seems to be a pervert acording to king vegetta.
while goku probaly had to be tricked by chi-chi to get laid.

avatar
Docter KillJoy

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 31
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am

Yeah, that's what I thought. You know, your arguments are so nonsensical lately that I have a sneaking suspicion that the driving factor behind them is to distract people so that they don't keep accusing Bra of being a Mary Sue.
avatar
Hyp3rB14d3

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum